51 Grey Street, BAYSWATER
THE FAMILY ENTERTAINER - HUGE STUNNING OUTDOOR GABLED ALFRESCO & BELOW GROUND POOL ON A LARGE 763 SQM!
Built 1975, this immaculate 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family residence is set on a substantial 763 sqm block and boasts a lovely internal layout with its modern kitchen enjoying views to the pool and a large master suite with its own luxury ensuite.
The open dining/living offers elegant double French doors leading out to an enormous gabled entertaining alfresco that spans the whole rear facade for maximum enjoyment all-year round.
Your family will be set for summer living with this crystal blue below-ground swimming pool set amongst established gardens and statement fruit trees.
No expense has been spared when it came to building the huge outdoor alfresco, the installation of the below-ground swimming pool and the double carport!
When life reaches out with a magnificent opportunity such as this, you need be fast on your feet or you will miss out!
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Master bedroom with its own private ensuite and storage robe
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all spacious with ceiling light/fans, timber laminate flooring and bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes.
• Well-appointed kitchen featuring ornate pressed-tin splashback, dishwasher, microwave recess, plenty of above and below bench storage and skylight
• Double stainless steel sink with gooseneck tap
• Stainless Steel oven, gas cooktop and rangehood
• Large Lounge/Dining with timber laminate flooring and elegant french doors providing access to rear alfresco
• Separate storage/linen in hallway/entry
• Spacious laundry with above bench cupboards, laundry trough and providing rear access to outdoor entertaining.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Huge gabled outdoor entertaining alfresco spanning the rear facade
• Security screens
• Gas hot water storage
• Ample parking for 4 vehicles PLUS boat or caravan!
• Secure and private
• Outdoor workshop/shed
• Established trees (prolific Mango tree)
• Land Size: 763 SQM
• Brick & Iron Construction
• Year Built: 1975
• Zoning: R20/25
Close to schools, shops, parks and transport and just 10 minutes to Perth CBD!
For any additional information any time please contact Jassi or Heidi at Elders Wetherall.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,B/G Swimming Pool
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed