34 Jacqueline Street, BAYSWATER
Elders Wetherall Real Estate is proud to present this wonderful four bedroom, two bathroom home to the market.
This family sized home has all the fruit!! Boasting beautiful bamboo flooring to all living areas, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout, chef's kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel appliances and high ceilings.
Enjoy the functional floor plan with two separate living areas including a generous lounge area and huge open plan dining and family living zone with a shoppers entrance directly into the kitchen from the double garage. Entertaining will be a breeze with the alfresco outdoor entertaining area which is paved and very easy to manage.
Take advantage of this great location with the beautiful Swan River only minutes away and a short drive away from the Perth airports, Perth CBD & Bayswater train station.
This property is currently leased.
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite, WIR & ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 with BIR & ceiling fan
- Separate lounge
- Open plan dining & family living zone
- Chef's kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Bamboo flooring to living areas
- High ceilings throughout
- Neutral decor
- Skirting board
- Alfresco entertaining area
- Huge double garage
- Landscaped lawns and gardens
- Low maintenance 374 sqm block
For more details please call Matt Anderson 0431 202 226.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Alfresco, Dishwasher
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed