11 Hubert Street, GUILDFORD
HOME SWEET HOME
Heidi McAtee is proud to present this cute and cosy 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom character timber frame cottage which has its roots descending back to the early 1900's and was clad in brick veneer possibly sometime in the 1960's.
Tucked behind the white picket fence 11 Hubert Street enjoys the convenience of easy walking to all the amenities Guildford has to offer including shops, cafes and antique strip, restaurants and bars, train and bus, Guildford Primary School and prestigious Guildford Grammar School (coeducational for girls and boys).
Be it first home buyer, owner occupier or investor, at this incredibly low entry level into Guildford you can immerse yourself in the rich semi-rural style of living that so many Guildfordians speak of.
• 3 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 carport
• Master bedroom with built-in robes
• High ceilings
• Timber floors (carpeted and linoleum)
• Lots of natural light
• R/C wall mounted air-conditioning to lounge and 3rd bedroom
• Spacious kitchen/dining with lots of storage
• Gas cooktop
• Gas bayonet in living area
• 1 Bathroom
• 1 Laundry
• Enclosed back verandah
• Huge back garden for the kids
• Large shed/workshop
• Feature front verandah perfect for a glass of wine
• Off-street parking for 2 cars (1 covered)
• Easy walking to cafes, transport and schools
Year Built: C1905 (approx)
Block Size: 372 sqm
Construction: Timber Frame Cottage, Brick Veneer, Iron Roof
House Size: 98 sqm (approx)
Council Land Rates: $1,900 per annum (approx)
Water Rates: $887 per annum (approx)
Historic Guildford is linked by rail to Perth CBD in just 15 minutes. It is flanked by both the majestic Swan River and the Helena River. There is no other suburb like this in Perth!
Please call Heidi at any time on 0406 321 770 for any additional information.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Timber Frame Cottage
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed