2 Sweeting Street, GUILDFORD
THE QUINTESSENTIAL CHARM OF GUILDFORD
I AM VERY SORRY THIS SUNDAY 25 JUNE HOME OPEN IS CANCELLED AS THIS BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY IS NOW UNDER CONTRACT.
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR INTEREST (HEIDI 0406 321 770).
Circa 1909 - simply stunning 3 x 2 renovated weatherboard & iron residence behind a traditional white picket fence with all character and period trimmings of yesteryear showcasing a simply beautiful front facade with sash windows, an extensively wide L-shape verandah and an impressive display of leadlight.
• Central Hallway with feature leadlight entry, timber floors & high ceilings
• French provincial style kitchen with hand painted cupboards and ample above & below bench storage. Bosch s/s electric oven & gas cooktop with central wok burner
• Open plan kitchen/family/dining with French doors opening to a large back verandah/outdoor alfresco
• Second large living with separate reading nook featuring timber wall panelling and enjoy instant warmth from the fabulous gas (coal-look) fire set within a traditional fireplace surround with decorative mantle.
• Separate study or occasional 4th (small) bedroom
• Elegant Master bedroom with large sash window and quality drapes, decorative fireplace, ornate pressed tin ceiling, large built in robe, profile skirtings, ceiling fan and luxuriously soft carpet underfoot.
• Bedroom 2 with large sash windows on two separate elevations, another lovely ornate fireplace, ceiling fan, profile skirtings, decorative light fitting and luxuriously soft carpet underfoot.
• Bedroom 3 has a large built-in robe and luxuriously soft carpet underfoot
• Traditional bathroom with bath and overhead shower, pedestal basin & WC
• Second bathroom/laundry with shower and separate WC
• Separate linen storage/cloak room/wine store
• Large central Daikin r/c unit in open plan living
• Instantaneous gas hot water system (Rheem)
• Gas bayonet
• Alarm and security screens
• Powered shed/workshop at rear
• Reticulated gardens - Front & Rear
• Original outside brick WC (as is)
• Quality traditional timber balustrade & Iron outdoor alfresco entertaining
• Nestled in 490sqm of established cottage gardens and winding paths, with elderberry, roses, pomegranate, lawn and mature shady trees.
• Easy off-street parking for 2 vehicles
Block size: 490 sqm
Year Built: Circa 1909
Land Rates $1,980 per annum (approx)
Water Rates: $937 (16/17)
Parking Spaces: 2
From this coveted location you can enjoy leisurely strolls to Swan and Helena Rivers, the New Guildford Hotel, Antique & Cafe Strip, wine bars, Rose & Crown Hotel, East Guildford Train Station, Guildford Library, Magnificent Stirling Square, Kings Meadow Polo Ground, prestigious Guildford Grammar Private School (co-educational for Girls & Boys) and Guildford Primary School. Just minutes drive to the Gateway of the Swan Valley Winery Region, cheese & chocolate factories, micro-breweries, galleries and much, much more!
This is certainly a unique opportunity to live in this highly sought after area in Guildford with excellent owner occupier or investment potential. Please call Heidi on 0406 321 770 at any time for any additional information or private viewing.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Fireplace(s)
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed