60 Forest Road, HENLEY BROOK
DUSTY DIAMOND in the SWAN VALLEY - 11.6 Acres on the Swan River (ex Boutique Retreat/Function)
An exclusive opportunity presents itself for the business-minded or pleasure seeker to bring this entire residence, gardens and facilities back to its former glory, or simply enhance and relax and enjoy the Swan Valley and Swan River lifestyle. Either way, few properties can boast such views and potential in this prime tourism precinct just 30 minutes drive from Perths CBD.
This property is being sold as is. Prior to 2007 it operated as a boutique 2-storey guest house/retreat with separate function centre/restaurant and swimming pool. It operated with a Special Facility Liquor Licence for the restaurant, functions and guests.
As this property is currently privately owned buyers are encouraged to satisfy themselves with their own due diligence inquiries if they wish to reinstate any of the previous facilities.
• Year Built: 1990
• Size: 380 sqm (approximately)
• Construction: Brick & Iron
• Position: Elevated position with commanding views
• Open-plan Reception / Dining & Family rooms enjoying pasture views towards Swan River
• Decorative cornices and marble flooring
• 8 Bedrooms & 8 Bathroom/ensuites (6 Bedrooms upstairs with balcony access & 2 downstairs with courtyards)
• Commercial Size Kitchen
• Gas Hot Water Storage
LARGE FORMER RESTAURANT/FUNCTION/CONFERENCE ROOM:
• Approximate Internal Size: 7.5m x 16m plus outside verandah
• Multi-use layout ie: Collectors Shed, Art Studio, Powered Workspace or Retreat etc.
• The Former business operated with a Maximum Accommodation Approval for a total of 142 persons (Function/Dining Room 110, Seminar Room 32).
• Large below ground pool & outdoor entertaining area offer an ideal outdoor retreat.
STABLES / AUXILIARY SHEDS:
• Traditional Stables, plenty of room for parking trailers, horse carts, floats machinery etc
LAND SIZE / DETAILS:
• 4.6974 Hectares (or approx 11.6 acres)
• Access to Swan River
• Fully Fenced with pastured paddocks and side race to river
TITLE / ZONING:
• Lot 105 on Deposited Plan 53521. Volume 2674, Folio 180
• Zoning: LPS17 Zoning - Swan Valley Rural
• Licensed Bore - Department of Water Ground Water Licence 153754 (4150 kL)
• Separate Rain & Bore Water Storage Tanks
• This property is currently utilising septic tanks
This is your opportunity to bring this dusty diamond back to its former glory. This gated and private residence is located in the thriving restaurant, winery and gourmet food precinct in the heart of the Swan Valley tourism location with its own Swan River frontage - and only 30 Minutes to the CBD.
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
For a private viewing, or for more detailed information, please call Heidi McAtee today on 0406 321 770
Other features: Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Fireplace(s),Garden,Terrace/Balcony, Stables
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed