7 Wishbone Drive, SOUTH GUILDFORD
CONTEMPORARY LIVING IN "WATERHALL PRIVATE ESTATE" - SIGNIFICANT REDUCTION!
In a class of its own, this glamorous 4 Bed, 2 Bath executive family residence in Waterhall Private Estate offers the discerning buyer the epitome of a luxurious and contented lifestyle. With no expense spared, this home is superbly engineered and built with many custom designed extras.
The skillion architecture provides a dramatic and elegant front facade and this elegance continues to emanate throughout the home with double glazed windows and sensational large bedrooms upstairs, a considerable Theatre and an extensive open plan kitchen/family/living allowing for an effortless transition through to the magnificent pool, cabana and outdoor alfresco entertaining.
Perfectly located close to prestigious Guildford Grammar Private School (now co-educational for girls & boys) and just a short stroll to Helena River Reserve. Easy walking to the Guildford Antique & Cafe strip, restaurants and bars and just a short drive to our Swan Valley Winery Region.
• Feature oversize front glazed entry
• Impressive blackbutt flooring
• Stairwell also features blackbutt flooring and sophisticated balustrade
• Cinema/Theatre is accessed off the Hallway and features translucent glazed double entry doors, a coffered ceiling with jazz 3-step cornice and feature lighting, and luxury soft carpet underfoot
• Separate large Study
• Kitchen forms part of the open plan with living & dining and they all enjoy expansive garden views to the outdoor pool and cabana. The kitchen features stone benchtops, a 900mm s/s oven, rangehood and gas cooktop, s/s split drawer dishwashers, deep double s/s sink and plenty of above and below bench storage.
Laundry includes stone benchtop and plenty of under-bench storage plus a large floor to ceiling linen storage
• Guest Powder Room
• Garage access
• R/C ducted air conditioning
• Double glazed windows feature upstairs
• The superb large Master Suite with a large ensuite and separate WIR. The ensuite features black porcelain tiles, large walk-in shower, luxuriously deep bath, double vanity and separate WC.
• Three additional double size bedrooms (upstairs) all with BIR and soft carpet underfoot
• Second bathroom includes double vanity, walk in shower
• Separate WC
• Spacious Activity area with soft carpet underfoot
• Large linen storage
POOL / CABANA / OUTDOOR ALFRESCO
• Salt water pool with solar heating, automatic chlorinator and water feature with quality glass pool security fencing
• Cedar lined pool cabana with skillion roof design, commercial grade s/s rangehood and wood decking
Year Built: 2016
Land size: 487 sqm
House size UMR: 299.49 sqm
Gas Bayonet (outdoor entertaining alfresco)
Hot Water System: Gas (instantaneous)
Tinted windows to front elevation
Double glazing to upstairs windows
Security type: Camera
For any additional information please call Heidi on 0406 321 770 at any time.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Theatre
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed