164 Great Eastern Highway, SOUTH GUILDFORD
Open For Inspection:
Sunday, 22/4/2018, 1:45pm to 2:15pm
SENSATIONAL FAMILY ENTERTAINER - HUGE FLOOR PLAN ON A MASSIVE 1745 SQM BLOCK ... AND SPARKLING BELOW GROUND POOL!
This beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family residence (Built 2003) offers sensational family living set on 1745 sqm (Zoned R20) with just minutes walking to our beautiful SWAN RIVER.
Its clever design boasts a fabulous open plan area PLUS three (3) additional separate and spacious living rooms including: Separate Formal Sunken Lounge, Separate Formal Dining and a massive Family/Activity Room which opens onto the pool and outdoor entertaining.
Set well back from the street in an elevated position this home offers an idyllic lifestyle for family & friends with a massive terraced back garden for the kids to run and play, a 9m x 6m workshop for the enthusiast, the fabulous outdoor entertaining beneath a large timber lined alfresco and a sparkling below-ground pool.
Easy walking to our beautiful Swan River, Guildford's antique strip with cafes, bars and restaurants and Guildford Primary School. Just minutes drive to prestigious Guildford Grammar Private School (co-educational), Guildford Train Station, New SJOG Hospital, Major Police Operations, Shops and soon to be near the new Curtin University Campus (opening 2019).
• Impressive wide entry and polished timber floors which flow through to the open plan kitchen, dining and living areas.
• Large Open Plan Kitchen, Dining & Living
• Elegant Formal Sunken Lounge with high recessed ceilings off main hallway
• Separate Formal Dining with French doors leading to an enormous timber decked alfresco and pool area for all year round outdoor entertaining
• Massive Family/Activity Room which also opens onto outdoor entertaining area and pool
• 4 Double-size Bedrooms with large walk-in-robe to Master and build-in robes to Bedrooms 2 & 3
• Open Plan Kitchen features plenty of above and below bench cabinetry, gas cooktop, dishwasher and island bench
• Bathroom 1 - Ensuite to Master Bedroom with double shower, vanity and WC
• Bathroom 2 - Large with shower, bath and separate WC
• Separate Large Laundry with extensive linen and storage
• Another large separate shelved storage area opposite Bedroom 2
• Computer/Study Nook
• Separate Storage Area
• Ducted Climate Controlled R/C Air Conditioning
• Insulated - Blow in Wool Insulation
• Gas HWS and 2 Gas Bayonets internally (formal lounge and living)
• 2 Garage (large powered shed to rear)
• Security Alarm
• Sparkling below-ground Swimming Pool with Shade Sail (salt pool & gas pipe installed for future pool heating if required)
• Additional outdoor Powered Workshop/Shed to Rear (9m x 6m)
• Huge Block Size - Zoned R20
• Massive back garden for children to run, plenty of space for cubby house and the largest trampoline, set amongst a vast amount of garden area and established fruit trees
• Large outdoor entertaining with timber lined Alfresco
• 3-Phase Power to House, Single phase power to rear Workshop
• Ample parking for additional vehicles, boat, trailer or caravan!
• Metres walking to the beautiful Swan River, Helena River
• Minutes walking to Main Bus Route & Train and Guildford's famous antique and cafe strip, bars and restaurants
Year Built: 2003
Construction: Brick & Iron
Land Size: 1745 sqm
Block Dimensions: Frontage 21.32m, Rear 20.11, Left Boundary 93.28m, Right Boundary 83.22m
House Sizes Sqm: House & Garage: 310 sqm, Verandah 21 sqm, Outdoor Living 45 sqm
Land Rates (2017/18): $2540 per annum
Water Rates (2017): $1095 per annum (Connected to deep sewerage)
Title Details: Lot 73 on Plan 2707, Volume 2144 & Folio 200
PHOTOS DEPICT EASY WALKING OR MINUTES DRIVING TO:
Swan River, Guildford Hotel, Antique Strip, Guildford Post Office, Rose & Crown Hotel, Guildford Grammar
For any additional information please call Heidi McAtee at Elders Wetherall Real Estate on 0406 321 770
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,HUGE Powered Shed
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed